NUTRITION MADE SIMPLE.
ENOF comes in a super simple tin canister with a convenient spice top. The top has three compartments that allow you to sprinkle, pour or spoon ENOF, depending on how much you want to use. Just 1/20th of a teaspoon (that’s not a typo) constitutes a full serving and is the nutritional equivalent of 2 1/2 servings of vegetables. That’s about 3 good shakes from the shaker compartment.
PUT IT ON EVERYTHING YOU EAT OR DRINK
ENOF can be sprinkled, poured or spooned onto or into absolutely anything you or your family eats or drinks. Some of our favorites are:
- Mac and Cheese – sprinkle on top before you serve, or mix into cheese on the stove
- Sandwiches, burgers, burritos – sprinkle on top or mix into ground beef, turkey or chicken before cooking
- Soups and sauces – mix directly into soups or sauces either while still cooking or when serving
- Cereal, yogurt, ice cream – sprinkle ENOF on top or mix around
- French fries – sprinkle on top like salt or mix into ketchup or salsa
- Pancakes, waffles, eggs – mix directly into batter before cooking or sprinkle on top after serving
- Salads and pasta – mix into dressings or sprinkle on top (ENOF super charges your salads and vegetables!)
- Drinks, milk, juice, tea, coffee – ENOF dissolves quickly in both hot and cold liquids
Pretty much anything goes! And remember, you cannot use too much – you are literally only adding vegetables to your food and drinks.
How to Use ENOF