Did you know that only about 6% of the U.S. population consumes the recommended number of servings of vegetables every day, per the National Institutes of Health? Not only that, but:
- 5% of Americans describe themselves as vegetarians!
- Officially, U.S. Government recommends people eat 5 servings of vegetables per day
- Unofficially, nutritionists agree the recommendation should be for 7 servings per day
- The average American only eats 2.25 total servings per day
We want to help change that. See how and learn about ENOF below.
Our mission is to make getting daily vegetable nutrition easy,
even for picky eaters.
- ENOF provides the equivalent vitamin nutrition from 2 1/2 servings of vegetables in just 1/20th of a teaspoon
- ENOF adds zero calories to your diet
- ENOF is virtually imperceptible when sprinkled into or onto other food
- ENOF has no ingredients other than vegetables
- ENOF is made from whole foods not synthetic vitamins
- ENOF costs as little as $1/day